The Benefits of a Prenatal Lactation Consultation
Virtual and In-Home Prenatal Lactation Consultations can provide expecting mothers with valuable information and guidance on breastfeeding.
Some benefits of prenatal lactation consultation include:
- Learning about the benefits of breastfeeding for both mother and baby
- Understanding the mechanics of breastfeeding and proper latch techniques
- Addressing any concerns or questions about breastfeeding before the baby arrives
- Developing a breastfeeding plan that works for the mother and baby
- Building confidence in the ability to breastfeed
- By receiving prenatal lactation consultation, mothers can feel more prepared and empowered to successfully breastfeed their baby.
Why use an IBCLC?
An IBCLC (International Board Certified Lactation Consultant) is a healthcare professional who specializes in breastfeeding support and can provide expert guidance on lactation issues. They can help mothers overcome breastfeeding challenges, provide education on breastfeeding techniques, and offer support and encouragement throughout the breastfeeding journey. Using an IBCLC can increase the likelihood of a successful breastfeeding experience for both mother and baby.
Please share in the Comments below this post -any Benefits you gained from getting a Prenatal Consultation. We’d love to hear from you and offer more women breastfeeding tips for healthy babies.
Dee Miller is a registered nurse with over 25 years of experience and has worked in Maternal Child Health Care since 2008. She has been an ibclc for over 5 years. Assisting families and achieving their breastfeeding goals is her passion.
If you’ve been searching for compassionate breastfeeding support, I’d love to assist you! Assisting mothers and families to achieve your breastfeeding goals is my passion!
Because of my passion and dedication towards maternal Health, women’s health, and opportunities to work with amazing families, I started Lotus lactation in 2020! I am thankful to continue helping women on their Breastfeeding Journey and look forward to meeting you and your family.
To Learn more about Dee Miller and to sign up for a Lactation Consultation or Virtual Breastfeeding Class – Visit lactationlotus.com